Enrique Montero Yllescas
Lawyer belonging to the Bar Association of Córdoba from 2014
- Graduated in Law, University of Córdoba
- Erasmus program of the University Paris X Nanterre (France).
- Graduated in the School of Legal Practice “Rafael Yllescas Melendo” in Córdoba
- Certificate of Professional Aptitude from the General Council of Spanish Lawyer Bar Association.
- International Legal English Certificate and First Certificate in English issued by the University of Cambridge.
- Civil and commercial law
- Tort law
- Banking law
- Member of the Commission of tort law of the Bar Association of Córdoba
- Member of the Commission of new technologies of the Bar Association of Córdoba
- Member of the Commission of sports law of the Bar Association of Córdoba